Other than 5 times daily Salaat, Salatul Jumuah, Taraweeh and Eidain, following are the activities currently taking place in the Masjid:
- Weekly Bayaan (Lecture): A 15 to 20 mins. lecture every Saturday in which the rulingsof Shariah pertaining to different aspects of everyday life including dealings, social life and Islamic ethics are discussed.
- Monthly Youth Program: A program conducted every 1st Saturday of the month. The purpose is to educate our youth about our rich Islamic history, heritage & values. Virtues of the current Islamic month and relevant historical events are also discussed.
- Class for Converts: The purpose is to convey the true letter and spirit of Islam to new Muslims. Correct pronunciation of the Quran and basic principles of the Deen are also taught.
- Fiqh Class for Youth: A curriculum based Fiqh class for high-school and college
students where extensive religious Masa’il are discussed together with the relevant evidences from the Quran and Hadith (Prophetic Traditions).
- Quran Recitation Class for Adults: A weekly class for working adults in which recitation of the Quran and rules of Tajweed are taught.
- After School Classes for Children: Recitation of the Quran with basic rules of Tajweed are taught to school children from 4:00 PM to 6:15 PM, Mon. to Fri. Currently we have 2 instructors and 60 children enrolled in this program with separate arrangement for boys &girls.
- Counseling Sessions: We provide Shara’ee counseling with regards to issues concerning family, parenting and business related matters, etc.
With the help of Allah Taala, we intend to provide the following educational programs and services once the construction of the Masjid is completed:
- Weekly Tafseer Session: Interpretation of the Noble Quran as understood by the Sahabah (R.A) and the Salaf Saliheen of the Ummah.
- Fiqh Class for Adults: The purpose of this class will be to learn the basic Islamic Fiqh related to Ibadaat, everyday dealings and social life.
- Weekly Class for Sisters: The purpose of this class will be to educate the sisters with the basic Islamic Fiqh, issues related to woman and their status & responsibility in an Islamic society.
- Quran Memorization Program with Home Schooling: Full time Quran memorization with home schooling under the guidance & supervision of certified scholars & academic teachers.
- Educational Seminars: Three-day or weekend, educational workshops that address specific academic topics like Aqeedah, Uloomul Hadith & Fiqh. Traditional styles of teaching blended with innovative methods of instruction will be employed.
- Islamic Library: Resource Library with Religious and Academic Sources.
This is a seven year degree program that provides a comprehensive understanding of Tafsir, Hadith, Fiqh, Arabic Tajweed, Seerah & Akhlaaq.
- Five Times Daily Prayers
- Salaat-ul-Jumua at 1:30 pm
- Daily Taleem – e – Hadith (After Maghrib)
- Quran, Hadith and Fiqh Courses (Available on Line Also)
- Monthly Islaahi Program (Every 2nd Sat of Month)
- Islamic Library (More than 3000 Books)
- Marriage and Family consulting as per request
- Darul Ifta Services, Provided by: Hazrat Maulana Mufti Hafiz Mohammed Tayyab Sahib at email: email@example.com
Download PDF Documents: